Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Help Me

Okay, who ever's reading this. Don't judge me. Don't laugh, don't insult. Help me. If not, don't bother reading the rest. Any insult's I don't want to hear.
Im 15 years old, and recently I cut myself, I don't know why, and I don't know who it''s about.
My wrist says " Hate you " on it, it's not that deep, but deep enough to make it bleed, and scar & hurt a lot. It's almost summer out, getting into the hot temperatures, i'm using rubbing acohol and polysporin everyday to try and get the infections away, and try to fade the scar. I tried using coverup over it, you can still see it.

What should I do ? Should I tell my mom ? If my teacher's see it, they'll contact my parents and then they'll make me go see a shrink.This is the first time I've cut. I have no reason to cut. I have my normal teeanger problems. And I was messed up that night. Help me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment